Here at Lawson Gems, we use the US sizing system, to check your ring size or convert between systems please see the information provided below.
How to determine your ring size
- Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around your finger.
- Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Measure the string or paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
- Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger.
- Look up your ring size using the chart below.
Ring Size Conversion Chart: